What is a Go Live Review?
The Go Live Review is a one time 45 minute conference call between your team (up to 3 people) and a Customer Success Manager to review a single form and prepare it for launch. During this call, we review the form's setup and expected outcomes, and also address any final concerns you have on making your form live.
*If you would like the call to be recorded, please let us know beforehand and we will record the Welcome Call for you and your team.
An annual Go Live Review is included as part of our Priority Support Package. To purchase additional Go Live Reviews, contact your Customer Success Manager.
New Priority Support Customers, your first Go Live Review should be completed within your first 90 days.
- Testing and current outcome.
- Review and address form builder concerns.
- Review and address form processing concerns.
- Review and address connector concerns.
How do I schedule my Go Live Review?
Contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager to purchase a Go Live Review a minimum of 3 weeks before your form is to launch. You can also fill out our services request form.
We'll start with a 10 minute scoping call to go over the process and a basic form overview.
Priority Support Customers
If you are a new Priority Support Customer, talk to your Customer Success Manager during your Welcome Call about your projects and the best time to schedule your first Go Live Review.
Before the Call
While you are working on your form, reach out to our support team and they will answer your questions, offer suggestions, and help resolve errors.
To get the most out of the Go Live Review:
- The form must be 75% complete to prior to the Go Live Review.
- Complete the Go Live Review a minimum of 2 weeks prior to form launch.
Send the details below to your CSM a minimum of 3 days before the call to ensure there is time to review and test your form.
- Form link
- Send the form's link. This is found in the Publishing Details page.
- Confirm access has been granted to your account.
- Outcome expected
- Outline the process you are trying to accomplish with this form.
- Points of concern
- Note any of the setup that you're not confident about, or particular areas that you wish were stronger.
- Testing information
- Make note of accounts, like a Salesforce Communities or SAML authentication, testing details, and any other details that will make the testing process more realistic.
During the Call
On the call, together we will
- Test form to look at overall process.
- Go over response processing.
- Look at points of concern.
- Discuss options to improve the form process.
After the Call
We will follow up by email, summarizing the findings and additional tasks to be completed before going live with your form.
You can continue to ask our team questions anytime, before and after this call, through our email and chat support.
We look forward to working with you!