Getting started with FormAssembly couldn't be easier. All you need to do is head over to our pricing page where you can find the plan that's right for you.
From there, just follow the steps below, or check out this video tutorial on how to get started!
1. Select a PlanThe first thing you'll want to do is select a plan. You can compare all of our features on the pricing page to determine which plan meets your needs.
2. Sign Up for your Free TrialOnce you've selected a plan, click on the orange Try It Free or Sign Up link to begin your 14-day free trial.
Next, enter in your email address and desired username and click on Start My Trial.
3. Check your EmailAfter you click on Start My Trial, you should get an email from FormAssembly with an activation link.
If you're not seeing an email, try checking your Spam folder.
Once you find the email from FormAssembly, click the blue Activate Your Account link.
4. Log InNow you're ready to start building forms. You'll be taken to the My Forms page, which is where everything begins!
5. Get HelpAnother great place to get started is our Help link at the top right of the page. From here you can search our knowledge base, send us an email, watch video tutorials, or even start a live chat with us during business hours.
Plus, anytime we are available for live chat, you can use the chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page to instantly start a conversation with a member of our support team. We'll get back to you within a few minutes to help you resolve whatever issue you might be facing.