Account LoginIf you are having trouble logging into your account, you may use our password reset link. You may retrieve either:
- Your password using your account's username.
- Your username using your account's contact email.
- If you copy and paste the values into the login screen, make sure no additional spaces were picked up. They will not be accepted.
- Enterprise Administrators may also use the password reset feature if needed.
If you continue to experience issues, you may contact Support to verify the account information. Please include:
- A link to a form in your account.
- What you believe is your account's username.
- What you believe is your account's contact email.
Accessing through SalesforceYou may access FormAssembly through the AppExchange app available in Salesforce if you:
- Have a Salesforce account. We support the Group, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited editions of the Salesforce CRM and Force.com products.
- Have a Professional, Premier or Enterprise account with FormAssembly.
- Have the same usernames for both your Salesforce and your FormAssembly accounts.
If all of the above are true for you, follow these steps:
- Visit http://app.formassembly.com/users/logout.
- Log out of your Salesforce account.
- Clear your browser's cookie cache and restart your browser.
- Log into Salesforce and access FormAssembly through the AppExchange.
To have us change your username to match your Salesforce username, open a support ticket by click the orange help bubble in the top right of the screen..