Account LoginIf you are having trouble logging into your account, you may use our password reset link. You may retrieve either:
- Your password using your account's username.
- Your username using your account's contact email.
- If you copy and paste the values into the login screen, make sure no additional spaces were picked up. They will not be accepted.
- Enterprise Administrators may not use the password reset. Another Administrator of your FormAssembly instance must downgrade your account in order to use the password reset.
If you continue to experience issues, you may contact Support to verify the account information. Please include:
- A link to a form in your account.
- What you believe is your account's username.
- What you believe is your account's contact email.
Accessing through SalesforceYou may access FormAssembly through the AppExchange app available in Salesforce if you:
- Have a Salesforce account. We support the Group, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited editions of the Salesforce CRM and Force.com products.
- Have a Professional, Premier or Enterprise account with FormAssembly.
- Have the same usernames for both your Salesforce and your FormAssembly accounts.
If all of the above are true for you, follow these steps:
- Visit http://app.formassembly.com/users/logout.
- Log out of your Salesforce account.
- Clear your browser's cookie cache and restart your browser.
- Log into Salesforce and access FormAssembly through the AppExchange.
To have us change your username to match your Salesforce username, open a support ticket by click the orange help bubble in the top right of the screen..