If you're experiencing issues logging into your account, please try the following to help you obtain access again.
Reset your password
- You can reset your password by using the password reset link. With this link, you can reset your password or retrieve your username.
- When resetting your password using your account's username, an email will be sent to the account's contact email. That email will contain a password reset link that looks like this: Change my password. If you have trouble reaching the password reset page by clicking that link from within the email, please hover over the link, right click and select to copy link address. Then place that full link url in a new browser window.
- When retrieving your username using your account's contact email an email will be sent to the account contact email that contains the username.
1. If you copy and paste the values into the login screen, make sure there are no additional spaces added in. They will not be accepted.
2. Enterprise Administrators may also use the password reset feature if needed.
If you continue to experience issues, you may contact Support to verify the account information. Please include:
- A link to a form in your account.
- What you believe is your account's username.
- What you believe is your account's contact email.
Accessing through Salesforce
You may access FormAssembly through the AppExchange app available in Salesforce if you:
- Have a Salesforce account. We support the Group, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited editions of the Salesforce CRM and Force.com products.
- Have a Professional, Premier or Enterprise account with FormAssembly.
- Have the same usernames for both your Salesforce and your FormAssembly accounts.
If all of the above are true for you, follow these steps:
- Visit http://app.formassembly.com/users/logout.
- Log out of your Salesforce account.
- Clear your browser's cookie cache and restart your browser.
- Log into Salesforce and access FormAssembly through the AppExchange.
NOTE: To have us change your username to match your Salesforce username, open a support ticket by click the orange help bubble in the top right of the screen..