INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token, user not active, or user locked out
If you are receiving this error it means you need to update your Salesforce credentials in the Connector. Usually, this error is caused by a recent update or reset of your Salesforce Security token or password.
To update your credentials and resolve this error, please watch the following video, or complete the steps below:
- On the my forms page, select a form that is integrated with Salesforce and click on the connector tab.
- On the Salesforce connector that is on your connector timeline, click configure.
- At the top of the connector configuration screen click on the reset credentials link.
- Make sure your username and Salesforce password are correct.
- Get your security token from the email you received from Salesforce and copy and paste it into the box.
- Next, click on check to apply your new credentials.
- You can also click on the click here to also update other connectors using this username to update all of your Salesforce connectors.
- Finally, scroll to the bottom of the connector and click on save