Undo/RedoTo undo or redo your last action, there are Undo and Redo buttons in the top-right corner next to the Save button.
Copy or Move Existing ContentTo copy an existing field, hold Shift + right-click within the highlighted area of a field and click Copy on the menu.
You may also drag and drop elements within the Form Builder or in the outline view.
Right-Click Contextual MenuIt's easy to access the contextual menu, which appears at the bottom of the editing sidebar.
To do this, place your cursor in the field area, then hold down Shift and right-click. This is useful if you want to quickly copy the field or move it up or down.
Editing ToolbarThe editing toolbar, also known as the floating toolbar, will appear when a field is selected in the Form Builder. It's a quick way to modify your fields.
The toolbar allows you to style the field label bold, italic, or underline. You can choose to style selected text, or highlight the entire label.
You can also mark the field as required or delete the field. For text elements, you can position the text or add an image.
The Options button will open the sidebar to edit the field properties.
Editing SidebarTo modify field properties, click on the field and choose Options from the editing toolbar. With the sidebar, you can change the question type, add validation rules and conditional logic, and use other advanced features.
Keep Sidebar Open while editingWith this option enabled, the editing sidebar will automatically open when you select a field. You will no longer need to select the Options button every time you click on a field to edit.
To keep your sidebar open:
- Click on a field to edit.
- Click the options button.
- Select the checkbox with the option Keep this sidebar open when editing.
Paragraph Editing ToolbarWhen you add a text field to your form, the paragraph editing toolbar will appear whenever you are editing that field.
- The bold, italic, and underline options formats your text as labeled.
- The alignment options aligns your text left, center, or right, respectively.
- The indent option indents your text to the left or right.
- The list option creates a bulleted or numbered list.
- The image option will insert an image into your text. On click, the Form Builder will prompt you to choose a file from your computer to upload.
- The link option will create a hyperlink within your text. Highlight the text you would like to hyperlink and click the link option to insert a URL.
- The HTML option opens up the HTML code for the paragraph.
- The options option will open more options in the editing sidebar.
- The link option will allow you to add in a hyperlink.
- The clear option will clear any formatting. This is useful if you are copying and pasting in text.