Add White Space / Line Breaks
Occasionally you may want to put more space between your form fields. You can use empty text sections to add white space to your form.
Step by step
To add white space to your form:
- In the Form Builder, click Add Content at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Text & Image → Text
- After your text is added, move the text box to where you would like the white space to be.
- You can also drag and drop fields using the Outline view (in the View menu).
- Select the text area and delete the text 'Edit this text'.
- Press the spacebar key a couple of times.
- Click Done and then Save your changes.