Add White Space / Line Breaks
Occasionally you may want to put more space between your form fields. You can use headings to add white space to your form.
Step by step
To add white space to your form:
- In the Form Builder, click Add Content at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Text & Image → Text
- After your text is added, click Done (or click outside the text area) to close the text options.
- Drag and drop your text field to the desired white space position.
- You can also drag and drop fields using the Outline view (in the View menu).
- Select the text area and delete the text 'Click here to enter text'.
- Press the spacebar and/or enter key a couple of times.
- Click Done and then Save your changes.