Searching responses for each form can be tedious if you're trying to locate a certain piece of information but you're unsure of which form it may be in and you have multiple forms.
This feature is available to all customers.
- Click Search All Reports from the left side menu of your forms list.
- On the Search All Reports page you can enter your search term.
- Click on Additional Filter Options to filter by date and response type.
- When you have your search set up, click the Search All Reports button to run the search.
- If you would like to perform a search using only the date as the filter, and do not want to include a search term, you can add an asterisk (*) in the search term field to search by just the date(s).
Please Note: Query results in the Search All Reports feature that yield less matches are more likely to be complete/concise.