FormAssembly for AppExchange is a tool that allows you to access your FormAssembly account from within Salesforce, without requiring a separate login (this is also called Single Sign-On or SSO).
You may access the same form building and Salesforce integration capabilities by signing up directly on our main website: http://www.formassembly.com and selecting our Professional, Premier, or Enterprise Plan.
Install AppExchange for Professional and Premier
To install our AppExchange application, please follow these steps:
- Go to our AppExchange listing and click Get it Now.
- Review the content of the application (package installation details), then click Confirm and Install.
- Log in with your Salesforce administrator account and choose to install for particular users, everyone, or just administrators.
- Open the FormAssembly App from the drop down menu in the top right corner of your Salesforce screen. Click the About FormAssembly.com tab to choose your plan.
New users: Select your plan, accept the terms and agreements, and enter your account information to sign up for your free 14-day trial.
Your FormAssembly username must match your Salesforce username to authenticate Single Sign On capabilities.
Existing users: scroll past the account setup fields and locate the €œAlready a customer?€ link to be taken to your FormAssembly login page
You're all set! You should receive a confirmation email to activate your account. Be sure to update your billing information before your 14 days are up or your account will be suspended.
Install AppExchange for Enterprise
Please begin with these steps:
- Log into your FormAssembly instance to access the Administrator account.
- Go to the Admin tab and add a new user with the same username as your Salesforce username. If your user exists already, please be sure that your usernames for FormAssembly and Salesforce match.
- Open this page in your browser and follow the on screen instructions to upgrade the FormAssembly for AppExchange package.
- On the last screen, once the upgrade is complete, click Configure > Edit.
- On the FormAssembly Configuration Information page, enter xxxxxx.tfaforms.net where xxxx is your instance name. Select a profile and save.
- Log out of Salesforce, clear your cookie cache, and log back in. You should have access to your demo through the username you set up.
Steps to configure the particular user you are working with:
- Log into Salesforce as a Salesforce Admin for your org and go to Setup > Develop > Custom Settings
- Click FormAssembly Configuration and then Manage above.
- Click New above the profile list. Add an entry for the +starter user's profile, with the correct URL. You will have to do this for every profile that you will have users on your FormAssembly instance for. Here's a Video that may help you with this setup (minute marker 31:43).
Alternatively, you can select the org-wide New button in the top half of the screen, and change the default for the org. It is recommended to do it on a Profile basis.