Once you've upgraded to FormAssembly's Enterprise Plan, you'll want to make sure only your Enterprise forms can be submitted. Below are important tasks to ensure a smooth transition.
We can also move your Professional or Premier account to one that does not require payment as you transition through your migration.
For information on upgrading, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional & Premier Accounts
Because Professional and Premier Plan accounts and Enterprise Plan accounts are hosted on separate servers, we will make sure your Professional or Premier account will not be charged. Contact us if we have have not already confirmed this with you.
- On this plan, you will not be able to create or modify forms. You will need to create all new forms on your new Enterprise account.
Once you have successfully migrated your forms, you should then cancel or downgrade your Professional or Premier Plan account. You may do so by logging in to your Professional or Premier Plan account and clicking the My Account tab ▸ Plan.
- Contact Support to have your plan suspended instead of cancelled if you would like to be able to reference your forms and responses at a later time.
Transfer your forms to Enterprise
- To replicate existing forms in your Professional or Premier Plan account over to your new Enterprise instance, request help from out team.
- Any new forms (i.e., which do not exist in your Professional or Premier account) must be created with the Enterprise account.
- If your forms are embedded on an external site, you will need to republish the new Enterprise version of your forms.
- You will also need to update any links to your forms to point to the new Enterprise version of your forms.
- Once forms are transferred, archive your forms in the old premier or professional account or ask us to cancel the account.
Single Sign-On in Salesforce
To replace your Single Sign-On (SSO), so you can log into the Enterprise account through Salesforce, follow the steps in the documentation.
- You must install the new version of the AppExchange app found in the doc link above.
If you would like to downgrade from your Enterprise plan at any time, this is possible; however there are several important points to keep in mind:
- Any existing response data that you have not exported, and that is stored within your Enterprise instance, will be lost.
- All forms that are published under your Enterprise instance will need to be republished in your new downgraded account.
- Any connectors that you have setup will need to be re-authorized in your new downgraded account.
- Prior to beginning the process of downgrading, we recommend that you contact our sales team.