This method of publishing allows you to choose the raw html snippet or the code for an entire page. If you are pasting into an existing page, use the snippet.
If you make changes to your form, you will need to replace the old code with a new version.
Retrieve Your Form's HTML Source Code
- After you have selected Configure for the form you'd like to publish, click Publish on the left-side menu.
- In the Publish page, under Publish on your own website, choose between the full HTML code or the snippet.
- A snippet is to be placed within an existing page. It does not contain the code needed to create a web page on its own.
- Copy the content of the text box (or click the Download it link and open the HTML file in your HTML editor).
Embed the Code Within Your Site
- Using a HTML editor, create a new page in your website and paste the HTML code of your form. Make sure that you're editing the HTML code directly (you should be able to see and edit the HTML tags).
- When copying and pasting, you'll notice that the HTML snippet starts with:
<!-- FORM: HEAD SECTION -->,and further down, there's:
<!-- FORM: BODY SECTION -->Ideally, you will want to place the HTML between these two comments before the closing </HEAD> tag in your page. (If this is confusing, just ignore this step, and it should work anyway.)
- Upload the page (if applicable) and test. You should be able to see the form, submit it, and the form validation should work (i.e., you should see an error if a required field is left empty).