CapsuleCRM is an online CRM that helps you keep track of your customers, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when.
Capsule's standard Web-to-Lead form is limited. Here's how you can replace it with a FormAssembly form and get your leads sent automatically to CapsuleCRM.
- Grab a CapsuleCRM Form Key.
- Log into your CapsuleCRM account and go to Settings > Integration > Website Contact Form Integration. Make a note of the Web Form Key value â€” we'll need it later. You can disregard the remaining instructions on that page.
- Open the CapsuleCRM Contact Form template in our Form Builder. You may remove fields you don't need, or just save.
- Go to the HTTP Connector setup page in the Connectors page.
- Drag and drop the HTTP Connector to the Submission or Post-Submission spot on the timeline.
- Enter the Web Form Key (from step 1).
- Set the Run Mode to Enable, and save.