If you are interested in additional validation and autocomplete possibilities to your form, then Loqate (formerly Postcode Anywhere) is a great add-on to consider.
With Loqate you can validate and autocomplete addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. To set up this integration, you will first need a Loqate account.
Please note that this integration is setup on a form by form basis.
Please complete the following steps in the order that they are presented:
- Build a form.
- Make sure you have added email, address, and/or phone number fields to the form.
- Within the form builder, click Publish on the left menu to find the public link to your form.
- It will look something like the following: https://www.tfaforms.com/XXXXXX
- Copy your form's published link.
- Open Loqate in a new browser tab and log in: https://www.loqate.com/
- Click “Add a service” → “Start Setup” → “Website” and enter in your form’s public URL from step 2 above. Then click “Next.”
- This should bring you to a page with a “Copy code button.” Copy the code.
- Navigate back to the FormAssembly form tab and paste the Loqate code in your custom code box within Properties → Custom Code.
- Make sure to Save.
- Now go back to the Loqate tab and click on the green “Launch In-Page setup” button.
- Once Loqate has connected to your form, you will see the validation options available. Choose one.
- This should bring up a page with field mapping configuration.
- Configure the field mappings of your form and you’re ready to test!
If you get stuck along the way, don't hesitate to reach out to FormAssembly Support.