If you are interested in additional validation and autocomplete possibilities to your form, then Loqate (formerly Postcode Anywhere) is a great add-on to consider.
With Loqate you can validate and autocomplete addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. To set up this integration, you will first need a Loqate account.
Please note that this integration is setup on a form by form basis.
Enterprise Cloud plans and above may also wish to consider using our Address Autocomplete feature.
Please complete the following steps in the order that they are presented:
- Build a form.
- Make sure you have added email, address, and/or phone number fields to the form.
- Within the form builder, click Publish on the left menu to find the public link to your form.
- It will look something like the following: https://www.tfaforms.com/XXXXXX
- Copy your form's published link.
- Open Loqate in a new browser tab and log in: https://www.loqate.com/
- Click “Add a service” → “Start Setup” → “Website” and enter in your form’s public URL from step 2 above. Then click “Next.”
- This should bring you to a page with a “Copy code button.” Copy the code.
- Navigate back to the FormAssembly form tab and paste the Loqate code in your custom code box within Properties → Custom Code.
- Make sure to Save.
- Now go back to the Loqate tab and click on the green “Launch In-Page setup” button.
- Once Loqate has connected to your form, you will see the validation options available. Choose one.
- This should bring up a page with field mapping configuration.
- Configure the field mappings of your form and you’re ready to test!