Having trouble finding your new custom fields in the connector drop-downs?
Whenever your Salesforce object definitions change, your FormAssembly Salesforce Connector schema must be updated as well. In order to update your schema, first visit your Salesforce Connector page.
Follow these steps:
- Save the connector, if needed.
- Click the "Go To" menu in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the option "Get New Salesforce Objects."
- Click OK to refresh the page.
This will make FormAssembly aware of any changes in Salesforce relating to custom objects and fields.
If you still do not see the field:
Update your credentials within the connector, then refresh the schema by clicking the Get New Salesforce Objects link.
You can contact our support team for further assistance. Please send:
- The object the field is in.
- The field name
- The field type.
- A link to the form or connector
Salesforce fields we do not have access to:
- Auto-numbering fields
- Formula fields
- Lookup fields
My schema will not refresh. I keep getting an error.
Update your credentials within the connector, then refresh the schema.