- You must be on the Professional or Premier Plan to share your own forms and data.
- Users you share your form with must have their own FormAssembly account, on the Basic, Professional, or Premier Plan.
- The Enterprise Plan is a multi-user platform where forms may be shared between its users.
Allow Another User to Edit Your Form
By default, only you can access your forms and data. Nothing is shared.
To allow another FormAssembly user to edit your forms, modify the processing options, and/or access the submitted responses:
- Go to the Forms List, hover Configure for the form you'd like to share and click Collaboration.
- In the Username(s) field, enter the username of the user you want to share the form with. You may enter more than one name by separating them with a comma.
- Specify whether the person will be allowed to view submitted responses and/or modify the form by checking the appropriate box. By default, the two boxes are checked, meaning that you will allow the person to do both.
Access permissions must be configured on a form-by-form basis. To quickly share several forms, you may copy the permissions from an already configured form. Click the link Copy permissions from an existing form and select the form in the drop-down menu.
Add Another User to Your Account
You may sign up directly for a new account on formassembly.com. Click Sign Up and follow the instructions. Select either the Basic, Professional, or Premier Plan, depending on what features the new user will need.
Enterprise Users, please see here.