This option adds an Akismet Spam Filter to your form's processing.
When someone submits a response, Akismet will automatically check that response for spam. If the response gets flagged as spam, FormAssembly will delete the response, or ask the respondent to correct it, depending on how you set it up.
You'll need the Enterprise Edition of FormAssembly. Akismet can be used with both Enterprise Cloud and Compliance Cloud editions of FormAssembly.
Enterprise Cloud Setup
To enable the Akismet filter for your Enterprise instance, follow these steps:
- Sign up for an Akismet account. Note: A paid subscription may be required.
- Grab the API key. (You'll be automatically redirected to get a key after you sign up for the account.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or open a support request, and tell us (a) your Enterprise account and (b) your API key.
- We'll configure your instance and email you when it's ready.
Once we have configured your instance, you'll need to enable this in the Admin Dashboard in your account.
- Go to Admin Dashboard
- Click on All Forms
- Click on Edit Properties and enable Akismet.
- Once it has been enabled, it will then show on the Processing page for your forms.