If you are interested in additional validation and autocomplete possibilities to your form, Postcode Anywhere is a great add-on to consider.
Using Postcode Anywhere, you can validate and autocomplete addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. To setup this integration, you will need a Postcode Anywhere account.
Please note, this integration is setup on a form by form basis. Please see the video tutorial below for additional help in setting up this integration.
Postcode Anywhere Setup
Please complete the following steps in this specific order, otherwise this integration may not function properly.
We recommend following along with the video tutorial below if this is your first time working with this integration.
- Build and save the form you plan on using with Postcode Anywhere. Make sure you have added an email, address, and/or phone number field to the form.
- Click Publish on the left side menu to find the public link to your form. It will look like this: https://www.tfaforms.com/XXXXXX
- Copy your form's link.
- Go to your Postcode Anywhere account in a new browser tab.
- On the left side menu, click on New Service.
- Click the green Setup button.
- In the "Type your website's URL" box, paste the link to your form that you copied in Step 3.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green Next button.
- Click the gray button labeled Copy code.
- Go back to the FormAssembly tab and enter the form builder for the form you are working with.
- Go to Properties → Custom Code and paste in the code you copied from Postcode Anywhere.
- Click the Apply button to apply that code to your form.
- Click the Save button to save your form.
- Go back to the Postcode Anywhere tab and click on the green LAUNCH SETUP button.
- Once Postcode Anywhere has connected to your form, you will see a pop up box that says "The PCA tag has been successfully installed." Click on the blue LET'S GO button to continue.
- Postcode Anywhere automatically detects which validation you're using so you can scroll to the bottom of the menu on the right side and click on the green Save button.
- You may now test your form to see Postcode Anywhere in action!